Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - 8:00 - 3:00 pm - St. Paul College
If you are planning to do only one staff training this summer, this is one you will NOT want to miss! Join us for a one day, action packed, hands on event to get your culinary courses amped up for the fall. Hone in on your culinary skills with keynote and breakout sessions lead by industry professionals that will have you diving deeper into specific advanced culinary topics; emphasizing on Farm 2 Table and Sustainability. So, sharpen your knives, roll up your sleeves, and prepare to get the latest in FCS Farm 2 School Dirt! Registration starts at $95.00 with special pricing for new FCS teachers and post-secondary students! Click on this FCS Summer Career Pathway Registration Link NOW. REGISTRATION LIMITED TO FIRST 100!
1. We will not be able to process group registrations initiated by high school administrative staff. You will need to register yourself individually using the provided link. Follow up with your school administration to discuss reimbursement, if that was discussed.
2. You will need to create an account to register for the Culinary Arts Farm 2 FCS Institute. When creating the account they will need to select "Personal" from the drop down menu.
3. The cap for this event was set at 100 participants, so please sign up as soon as you can to be sure you get a spot!
4. The last day to register for the Culinary Arts Farm 2 FCS Institute will be Friday, June 14, 2019.
5. Though the event details are included on the registration page, please keep on the lookout for an email containing event details which will be sent out on Monday, June 17. I will send that email individually to any teachers who sign up after June 17.
6. Please wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty and closed toe shoes. You will also want to bring a notebook/folder and writing utensil.
To download the event information, click here.
For accommodation information please click here.